Top Signs You Should Hire A Personal Injury Attorney To Help With Your Slip And Fall Accident

People are involved in slip and fall accidents inside grocery stores, restaurants, and other businesses all the time. If this has happened to you, you might be wondering whether or not you should hire an attorney. These are a few top signs that it might be time for you to hire a personal injury lawyer. You Slipped and Fell on Someone Else's Property First of all, if you slipped and fell on your own property, there is probably no need in hiring a personal injury attorney. [Read More]

Estate Planning Attorney: Taxes and Trusts

If you're taking time to plan your estate, an estate planning attorney can provide you with sound legal and financial support. From limiting tax liability to creating trusts, an estate planning attorney can help you develop a strategy to leave behind a lasting legacy. Here are just some of the services commonly provided by an estate planning attorney. Tax Mitigation Depending on how you build your estate, your assets might be taxed several times over. [Read More]

How Can You Maximize Your Injury Settlement?

When you have been injured, you likely want to know how you can make the most of your settlement. Whether you were injured in an auto accident or because of a medical malpractice case, you should consider the different ways in which your injury settlement could be larger. These are some of how you can maximize your injury settlement. Compile All Your Medical Bills First, you should make sure that you have all your bills in line. [Read More]

How Possession Differs From Intent To Distribute

Being found with drugs in your possession is always a bad situation. However, you can find yourself in a much worse situation if the prosecutor also believes that you had an intention to distribute the drugs. This type of charge is very serious, and you will need help from an experienced drug crime lawyer. Drug Crime Basics Drug crimes refer to crimes that involve controlled substances. Certain substances have been listed as controlled substances and can only be possessed by a doctor or a scientist who is performing research. [Read More]